Friday, December 21, 2007

Debating...

...on whether or not I want to eat lunch before I go to my Doctor's appointment. I'm pretty hungry right now, but I have to be there in a little over an hour. I think I'll hold off and just wait. I left school around noon today. I got home and started finding boxes for presents. I have a box for almost everything, but now I need to start wrapping. I'll probably do that this evening. I still have to pick up a couple of things, but I'll do that after my appointment. I really could use a nap actually.

I'm still waiting for this yucky weather that is supposed to hit. It's in the 50's right now. I'm not even close to being ready to go. I still need to clean the house some. I did start soaking some dishes so I'll be able to put those in the dishwasher shortly. I did do some laundry last night so I have that done.

I think I'll go find something to snack on before my appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, doctor's appointment. I hope nothing serious.
A box for everything - may I say that this does not surprise me? I think of you as a very tidy person (do not know whether it is the right word, ordentlich).
Happy wrapping! :)