Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There's nothing on t.v.

I didn't bring any work home and I'm actually caught up for the most part. I have my tests done and the comm. app. one is on the web. Most of the papers are graded and almost all the grades are entered. I'll have time tomorrow to get all of that finished and then I'll clean my room and start getting ready for after the new year.

I've played two games of scrabble this evening and now there's nothing to watch on t.v. I'm actually watching "Cops" because there's nothing else I'm interested in. I may just go to bed early and continue reading the 4th Harry Potter book.

I went to the bank today and submitted the paperwork for my loan payment deferral. Luckily I'll have that money to do a little bit of Christmas shopping. It won't be much, but it's the thought that counts, right? Josh just wants money. I'll probably pick him up a few smaller things though.

I saw two of my former students today. It was good to see them. College is suiting them well. Today was the last regular day of school. Tomorrow is semester testing so I'll only have two classes.

No comments: