Friday, June 03, 2005

Back Home

I left yesterday afternoon to go to Midland to teach a yearbook workshop. It's a long boring drive, but I was paid $300 for half a day of work teaching pagemaker. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I tried going to bed around 11 last night, was still up until 12:30. I sort of fell asleep but then a major thunderstorm came through around 2:30 and again at 3:30 a.m. Then I had to get up by 7:30. I talked to this guy that wants to ask me out next week on the phone last night. He still seems nice. I'm still not sure about this dating stuff. I know it's necessary to be able to eventually find the right person, but the blind date stuff is still a bit unnerving.
And now I'm tired, but I'm going to wait and go to bed at a normal time tonight.
Josh and I played in summer band on Wed & Thurs last week. We're both having endurance issues. We're not used to playing so much in a short period of time. Basically what summer band entails is sight-reading music on M-W and then and informal concert on Thursday. It's kind of cool to get to play through a bunch of music and I think it will be really great for Josh. He's doing very well for his age.

No comments: