Friday, June 10, 2005

Delayed Date

Well, I'm not going out until tomorrow... but I'm o.k. with that. It's kind of a relief as I've needed to get some work done. I finally got a few more ebay items listed. I did some dishes, laundry, cleaned the kitchen countertops, but still have some more work to do.
I'm really kind of looking forward to this date. The more I talk to this guy the more I'm liking him. He just seems so genuinely nice. I haven't had any red flags about him yet and the more I get to know him, the more he seems like he has most of the qualities I'm looking for. I know that the perfect man doesn't exist, but I can stay hopeful that I find someone kind of close, right? So far the only big down side is the fact that he lives in Dalhart. But I guess I'll wait and see how the first date goes before that becomes an issue. So you want to know more about him?
His name is Brian. He is 42 and works for the railroad. He's been divorced since January. He has twin daughters that are 18 and another daughter that is 13 and they live with him. He has been nothing but a gentleman when chatting online or talking on the phone. We've had numerous conversations that tend to last for hours.
So I'm looking forward to tomorrow and stay tuned for another post.

No comments: