Saturday, June 04, 2005

Web Page Updates

I've been working on my personal website lately trying to get it updated and a look that I like better. If you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think. It isn't anything fancy by any means, but you have to understand that I have absolutely no web building skills and the bulk of it was done via photoshop and a very, very basic web program that yahoo provides. I don't have front page or dreamweaver or anything like that.
So if you're interested... the website is www.jifner.com

1 comment:

Susanlee said...

Your updated webpage looks great. I liked the hundred things list. I have similar things on my list...or I would If I could be bothered to make one. I've gotten so lazy...anyway, it looks great. Josh looks very similar to a boy I went to high school with...