Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Susan's Interview Questions

Here are the rules:
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. How did you meet Justin, how long have you been dating and are there any plans to get married? (Yes, I cheated with 3 questions in one)

2. You were on an exercise/weight loss kick a while back. How's that going? What's the secret to your success?

3. What do you love and hate the most about living in the DFW area?

4. If you could become famous for doing something that you don't currently do, what would it be?

5. If you could physically transport yoruself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?

No comments: