Friday, June 24, 2005

A Family Date

I had a date with Brian tonight. And his girls. And one of their friends. And one of their boyfriends. And with Josh. We went and played putt-putt. Believe it or not Josh won putt-putt beating all of us and even Brian by one point. Then his girls and friends drove the go-karts. Josh, Brian and I watched on the sidelines. We then went to Ci-Ci's and had pizza. It was a very lovely evening and I was able to get to know his girls better and hopefully they have gotten to know me better. They even gave me hugs before they left.
So, yes, I still like Brian very much. Things are going very well and he may get under my skin yet. He's off to a good start. He still hasn't quite grasped my stubborness... well, for some reason, he thinks that will change... yeah, right. But I have given him complete and fair warnings so we'll see what happens. I guess if he thinks I'm worth it, he'll learn to deal with it. So far he seems to think that I am. Maybe he's a keeper.

No comments: