Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've written a novel

I just archived all of my blogs so that if something ever happens to Blogger or if I ever accidentally delete it I'll have a back up of it. And to date (before the posting of this particular blog) I have written 227 pages. O.k. granted not all of that is just my words. I've included all comments and stuff I've copied from other sources and some pictures, but dang that's a lot of pages. I guess I do have a few things to say, huh?

I'm going to try and get it printed at some point. I'm going to reread it and see what I can gather from my writings. I do know that blogging for me has been very therapeutic. I also know that I have gained some wonderful friends and some great regular readers of which I am very thankful.

Going to keep this short for now. Have to give Brian a call. Yeah... we're talking a lot. So far, so good. Will keep ya'll posted.

No comments: