Friday, June 17, 2005

My Summer is Ending

Well, it's almost over for me so to speak. I have to work speech camp starting next week and it lasts two weeks. I also have to make a drive to Hedley at some point next week.

Summer band has been going great and I am so happy to be playing again. It's also great to be able to share it with Josh.

After speech camp is over, I'll have about a week off and will probably head to Albuquerque for a few days. Then band camp will start and I'll be playing in director's band. That will be great! It will be good to see some old friends from college.

I haven't started on the garage yet. I've been filling up my time with either ebay stuff or talking to Brian. We pretty much talk every day in some respect. It's been rather nice. I'm glad I took the chance in meeting him. I have a school visit this afternoon and them I'm heading up to Dalhart today. Going to help him with his computer and meet his girls. I'm looking forward to it.

The ebay stuff has been pretty successful. I'm still waiting for payment on three items. I still have several things to list as well. But I think I'm really learning how to do all of this properly.

The annual white trash trailer party is this weekend. It is something a friend of mine hosts every year. I'm going to go with my friend Pam.

But it seems that school just got out and my summer vacation is pretty much over. Oh well.

No comments: