Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pointless

I spent the day at our administration building learning the most pointless stuff today. I had to go because it is a law that all staff gets trained on this crap. You know what my training boiled down to? You cannot physically restrain a student or lock them in the closet. Geez... I needed to spend a day there to learn that? You know why we had to do that? Because some idiot teacher some time probably did just that and now they have to make sure teachers go through six very long hours and get that point drilled into their head. I'm glad they provided cokes for us, otherwise I would not have survived.

For lunch I went to Sonic. I called my former mother-in-law to see if she was available, but only got her machine. She called me back after I had finished lunch, but I met her anyways and had some dessert. It was nice to see her again and catch up on things.

Tonight I'm here by myself and not sure what to do. Josh volunteered to play at the Freshman football game tonight so I'm home alone. I don't have papers to grade since I didn't go to school today. I don't have any school stuff to work on. I guess this means I need to catch up on housework, huh? Especially since I'll be gone all day on Saturday. I have to leave for Hereford a little after 5 a.m. on Saturday morning. What fun!

No comments: