Monday, September 12, 2005

Will update soon

I'm sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. I do need to write some stuff, but I've been sick and just haven't felt like it. Started to get a cold or something yesterday and it's trying to progress, but I'm not sure if it's going to get worse or go away. I'm hoping for the latter. But I will update soon.
I got home and am eating a quick bite, then have to take Josh to band rehersal, then come home for an hour, then go up to the school for a band booster meeting, then come home for another hour or so, then pick Josh up after the rehersal for the musical. Between all of that I need to grade papers and get stuff ready for teaching tomorrow.
So I will post more at some point... just not sure when right now.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Don't work too hard and run yourself ragged. Do take some time for yourself. Your schedule sounds so hectic.

Grumpy

The Cheshire Cat said...

I hope you start feeling better. :)