Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Spoke too soon

Well, last night I said that I didn't feel too bad. Not so today. It started hitting me really hard just before going to bed (at 9:30 no less). I took a Zyrtec and eventually got some sleep... I think. I woke up this morning and felt o.k. I didn't feel bad enough to call in sick today and I really didn't want to miss a day of school. But now that I'm here, I'm miserable. My head feels like it's going to explode. My nose is constantly running, I'm sneezing, my eyes are completely bloodshot. I'm going to forge on, however. My students really need the notes I'm giving them and I'm just going to try to make it through the best that I can.
And tonight is the first meeting for RCIA. I really want to go home and just go to bed, but I definitely do not want to miss the first meeting. So I guess I will hang on until then. But as soon as it's over, I'm going to be taking any drugs I can find and go to bed. Luckily I get to sleep in tomorrow as the training I have to go to doesn't start until 9:00.
So this will be my post for today... probably won't see me again until sometime tomorrow.

No comments: