Wednesday, December 28, 2005

More Teacher Nightmares

Last night I had TWO teaching nightmares. I really hate those. This time instead of the class being completely out of control, I couldn't get the class to do any work. And they were all making a mess eating and drinking snacks in my room and left a huge mess when they left. I woke up after that dream and decided I needed to dream about something more pleasant. So I drift off into my own fantasy land (no, I'm not going to tell you what I thought about... but for you nosy people, it wasn't Marty) and then I end up dreaming about teaching again. This time it was a new class... meaning beginning of the semester and I was calling out names on the attendance sheet. Everyone had really weird, unpronouncable names. It took the entire class period just to call roll. So I decided it was finally time to get up and start the day. My goal is cleaning today. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: