Thursday, December 29, 2005

Year in Review Meme

Stolen from Patrick. Here's the rules for this one:
"Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005 (not including memes of course). Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your 'Year In Review'."

January “Well, 2004 is done.”

February “Well since my only two readers gave me their opinion, I'll post mine.”

March “I'm still in a slump.”

April “Yeah, so? Luckily I have the day off, mostly.”

May “O.k. I'm really getting tired of winter thrusting itself here.”

June “No, I'm not gonna blow.”

July “First thought: Speech camp is over. Yaaaahooooooo!”

August “I have to give my laptop back this afternoon, so this may be my last post for a little while.”

September “Getting into a schedule I guess.”

October “It was nice to sleep in today.”

November “That's what life is right now.”

December “I love the internet.”

No comments: