Thursday, December 29, 2005

What I've learned

I started this list many months ago after reading a blog that did the same thing. I never thought of it as being finished and therefore never posted it.. but ran across it recently and decided to post it.

What I’ve learned….

I’ve learned that eBay is harder than it looks.

I’ve learned that loving someone always involves a risk, but usually it’s worth it.

I’ve learned that wearing high heels not only makes you look, but feel sexier.

I’ve learned that getting married for the sake of being married is not a good idea.

I’ve learned that there are a lot of weirdoes out there on the internet and I attract them like a magnet.

I’ve learned the value and joy that comes from playing a musical instrument.

I’ve learned that while saving for a rainy day is good, life is more enjoyable if you take vacations and splurge every now and then.

I’ve learned that if you stay friends with your exes, you might not have to pay for a new water heater.

I’ve learned that too much vodka is not a good thing.

I’ve learned that it’s difficult to let go of the past, but not impossible. And forgiveness is amazing.

I’ve learned that laughter is a necessity. Being able to laugh at yourself is a good thing.

I’ve learned you can’t change anyone, nor expect them to change. You have to love them for who they are.

I’ve learned that God has a sense of humor.

I’ve learned that my instincts are right 95% of the time.

I’ve learned that it is o.k. to be wrong and to apologize when you are.

No comments: