Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yippppeeeeee!

Josh's SSI came through. I think I posted in one of my blogs recently that somehow things always just seem to work out especially around Christmas time. And it's true! And it was a complete surprise... you know how things work out that way... when you're least expecting it. I went to the bank today to cash the check I had in order to give my students meal money on their trip tomorrow and when the teller handed me the slip that showed my bank balance I was shocked to see that there was an extra bit of money in there. She checked and said it was the SSI and that it had actually been deposited on Monday. I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to call about it or check my bank statements.
So I'm thinking that when I stop thinking about dating and men and love and relationships that is when prince charming will fall into my lap, right?

1 comment:

Summer said...

I am very happy for you!