Thursday, December 22, 2005

Time to Catch Up

Well, I am feeling better. I went to bed around 10 last night and slept in until about 9:00. And I didn't feel sluggish getting out of bed. I am still having some abdominal issues, but am definitely functioning better. I have actually accomplished a few things so far this morning. I loaded the dishwasher and paid bills. And that is a huge feat in itself.
So on today's agenda I plan to: get started on laundry, clean house, finish Christmas shopping, go and eat a meat burrito grande from Taco Villa, go visit my friend Pam whose daughter is in the hospital again (she has cystic fibrosis, so if you are so inclined, please say a prayer for her), and then music/choir rehearsal at 7:00 tonight.
Well, I better get off this computer and get started on my day before I find it's gone again.

No comments: