Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another day in the life

I got to sleep in until 8:30 this morning. It was quite lovely. Then I went to the meeting. It was decent... nothing too exciting, but I did get to meet the new speech teacher at Josh's school. They actually have someone that knows something about speech that is going to be teaching them. We had lunch then visited for a while. Of course I wasn't going to rush back to school since the sub was going to be paid for a full day regardless. Unfortunately, I did have to go back over there for a meeting after school. I had intentions of getting some housecleaning done. I did get the dishes unloaded and loaded in the dishwasher. Then I took a nap. Probably a mistake, but I figured I deserved it. I got up in time to go to another pointless meeting. I read my sub notes and it was as expected. My Comm. App. class was horrible. My other classes were great.
I left school at 4:45 and picked up Josh for his piano lesson. I spent time crocheting the baby blanket and I'm making progress. Then we came home and I started supper (hamburger helper tonight). I tallied the results from the votes for a new speech team t-shirt design. I think a few of my designs made it to the final five. We'll do final voting tomorrow during our meeting after school. And if you're as bored with this post as much as I am in writing it, I apologize. Maybe something inspiring will happen one of these days.

1 comment:

Billy said...

we can't have everyday being a soap opera day. it's another day in the life, remember? will you show us a pic of the final t-shirt? gotta go, got a busy day ahead as well.