Friday, September 15, 2006

A Friday with nothing to do

I can't believe that I have a Friday during the school year with nothing going on. I don't know what to do with myself. Supper is cooking and I have a bloody mary to drink. What more could I ask for? Tomorrow, I have to drive all the way to Hereford in the morning, then ride a bus back to WT, then go back to Hereford, then back to Canyon. Then I have to be at church by 4:30 to get ready for our Thanksgiving Mass.
My cousin just called and invited Josh and I over to visit before they head back to San Diego tomorrow. So I guess I do have plans for tonight.
It's not exciting, but at least it's something I guess. Now I have to go get dressed to go out.
I have nothing more to report. Come back tomorrow and maybe I'll have something more to share.

No comments: