Saturday, September 16, 2006

Simply Tired

I had to get up early today in order to go to the UIL Superconference. It stinks getting up early on a Saturday. The conference was decent and the kids seemed to enjoy it. After I got home, I took Josh to band and I picked up some lunch. I was feeling tired and decided that I really needed a nap before the rehearsal before Mass. I set my alarm so I wouldn't oversleep. I guess I was exhausted because the alarm came as a surprise and when I woke up I couldn't remember why I needed to get up. It took a few minutes for me to realize that I needed to get ready for Mass. It was a nice service. The RCIA class from last year was supposed to take the offering up but when I asked Father about it he seemed to indicate that I should just stay in the choir. I figured that was o.k. because there would probably be others there that could do it. I was disappointed to see that nobody from my class was there.
Well, I'm tired and I am afraid if I go to bed I will just have to get up shortly to go get Josh. But I think I'm just going to have to give in and hit the sack.

No comments: