Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blech!

I feel terrible. I didn't sleep well because I started having issues with my throat last night. When I woke up I didn't want to get out of bed and just felt pretty blah. I trudged on and went to school and have not felt good all day. I don't have a fever, but I feel achy with what feels like swollen tonsils. It kind of feels like the beginning of strep throat which stinks. I wasn't sure how I would feel in the morning so I went ahead and left substitute plans at the school just in case. It's a bad time to get sick, but if it gets worse, I'm going to the doctor because it's certainly better to do it now than be really, really sick next week before our tournament.

We unpacked our tournament trophies today and discovered that about half of them were completely wrong in size and their tops. 2nd place trophies were taller than 1st & 3rd place which were the same size. I emailed the company and am waiting to hear what we need to do about it.

Driving home today was the pits. I just wanted to curl up in bed. I made a quick bite to eat (Easy Mac & Cheese), took some tylenol and I'm going to be in bed very soon.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Hey you! Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll feel better soon Annabel! Cranberry juice is always good for you, and if that's to harsh on your throat, some "Plantation Peppermint" tea by Bigalow is always good too. I used to use it at work to keep me from going crazy because my job was so miserable at the time.
-P

SKQBDOO said...

Hope you feel better after a good nights rest.