Tuesday, January 23, 2007

When will I get a break?

To answer Summer's question... I'll get a break during spring break in mid-March.
Here's the schedule until then:
Tonight - judges meeting
Thursday (during school) - Bus Safety speech competition.
This weekend - hosting our speech tournament.
Next weekend - Tascosa Speech tournament
3rd weekend - Midland tournament
4th weekend - All-state band in San Antonio - leaving Friday returning Sunday.
End of Feb/First of March is TFA State in Dallas (Wed-Sun)
The following Saturday will be the first day of spring break and that's when I'll get a break!
Until then I've resigned myself to the fact that the house will remain a mess. We'll do dishes and laundry on an as needed basis.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I am tired just reading that. Do take care of yourself. Get lots of sleep and eat well.

Susanlee said...

I didn't get a call from one of your students regarding judging. Do you still need me?

Summer said...

I don't know how you do it. As far as I'm concerned, they ought to be paying you double as you are very obviously doing two jobs instead of one like the math or english teachers. You're giving up your life and it annoys me. Ha!