Wednesday, January 31, 2007

sick and tired

Of being sick and tired. Josh stayed home from school today with a cold. I think he has been nice enough to give it to me. I started feeling a sore throat at the end of school today and this evening I've just gone down hill. I feel really tired and just blah. My chest feels heavy and I just want to go to bed.

I spent all day at school working on my budget and determined that we're running out of money fast. I'm making adjustments so that I can save some money and have enough to give some camp scholarships at the end of the year. I'm thinking of calling off the tournament that is tentatively planned for next weekend because that will save us a ton of money. I've also made the decision that I will only pay for the first entry for NFL district. There simply isn't enough money to pay for the extra events at $30 to $50 a pop.

I'm tired of the weather too. I wish I could send all the snow over to my friend Andrew. He would love it. I wish I had more to share, but I'm just simply exhausted and cannot focus very well. I played auditor and travel agent all day today. Well, I know it's early, but I'll probably head to bed soon.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather :-(

I am so ready for spring. I'm sick and tired of being cold! Everyone has their thermastats set way down low due to the increased price of heat. bbbbrrrrrrr I need a fireplace!

Summer said...

I've noticed that you get sick a lot. Try adding yogurt and green tea to your diet each day. I know being around kids all day and working as hard as you do doesn't help. I wish you some rest and warm weather soon.