Thursday, January 25, 2007

Psychic?

Just this morning I pondered the idea of putting the extra $100's that I got from my uncle into my wallet since I figured Josh and I would be going to the police station today to deal with his ticket. I decided not to put the money in there because I thought to myself "What if something happens to my wallet?" I put the money back keeping the $100 and a few ones that I already had in there. And now I can't find my wallet.
I cannot figure where it might have gone. I called the restaurant that we ate at today and they hadn't had one turned in. I might have left it in the school vehicle we took, but I can't find out until tomorrow. I really thought it was somewhere in my room, but I looked twice and didn't see it. I could have left it at the location where the competition was, but I don't know why I would have had it out at that time. On the good news front, nothing extra has been charged on my card that I can tell so hopefully it hasn't been stolen and I'll find it at some point. But in the mean time it's driving me CRAZY. I hate not having my wallet. It's my life. I have my bank card, driver's license and gas credit cards in there along with my insurance cards. It will suck if I have to cancel all of those and get new ones.
The competition was successful for a couple of my students today. Two of them qualified to go to the state competition in April. The other two are alternates at this point. I didn't get back in time to go with Josh to get his citation dealt with. I told him we'd go during his lunch break tomorrow which means I have to come back to town during my conference/lunch period. I was planning to get the tournament supplies at that time, but oh well.
I stayed at the school until 7:20 this evening trying to get things done. I think I'm really close... but there's still a lot of little things to get done. Well, I guess I'll go figure out what to have for dinner since I can't go pick something up now.

2 comments:

Billy said...

Aagh! That totally sucks. You probably left it in the vehicle. It will turn up. Good luck. I hope you find it.

Terri said...

I hate when I misplace or lose money, its a bummer, and it seems to happen more often the older I get.

Good luck on your tournament this weekend!