Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What? Free time on my hands?

O.k. I don't know if I should really use the word "free" but I am actually home at a decent hour. I only had one student stay after school today and he could only stay a few minutes. I had to leave early in order to get to the bank and cash the checks I needed for our tournament and student lunches tomorrow. Now I'm home and not sure what to do. Oh sure, I could do the dishes... but I think I'm going to pass. Josh and I are going to go out to eat tonight. I have to see if I can get my car out of the driveway and then get air in one of my tires. The snow is starting to melt. I'm still staying hopeful that we're not going to get any new snow until Sunday at least.
We got our replacement trophies in yesterday so all is well in that department. I have had to adjust room assignments a bit because of teacher requests, but so far it hasn't been too bad. I have probably 70% of my judges entered into the tournament software program. I need to enter room assignments and enter the judging assignments. I have them figured, just have to get them in the program. I am only short four judging spots at this time. I'm really aiming to not have to use any of our coaches during the tournament.
I have to figure out something for my comm app class to do tomorrow when I'm gone to the speech competition. I really thought they would need more time to finish their request letters, but they are actually getting it done. I'm really amazed.
Tomorrow Josh and I have to go figure out what his citation will cost. I also need to get supplies for the tournament, but may do that Friday morning.
Well, gotta get ready for dinner. I'll try to report back tomorrow.

No comments: