Thursday, January 04, 2007

Nothing new

My vacation is quickly coming to a close. I slept in again today. Then this afternoon I went to Amarillo with a friend and went to the bookstore. I got two new books. I am going to hold off on reading them until my trip to Florida next weekend. I'll need something to pass the time. I also will take my laptop and try to finish off the last five RCT3 games. I've been very good the past two days and haven't played it any more. I watched CSI and now I'm watching Shark. I have to go to Josh's school tomorrow to have a form notarized for him to be able to try out for All-state band on Saturday.
We have a tournament scheduled for Saturday but we're supposed to be getting a cold front and possibly snow. (I'll take pictures if we get any Andrew) My gas bill was huge this month so I'm trying to keep the thermostat turned down. Well, I don't have anything else to report... it's been another slow day. Tomorrow will be declared laundry day.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

My gas bill was huge last month and it scared me. That's why I had Charlie come over and put that plastic up on my windows. Are you excited about the trip to sunny Florida? I bet that will be like a vacation. Well, you and probably sleeping well about now. I get up every morning at 3 AM to write and then go back to sleep around five. Well, let me go get some coffee started. Enjoy another day off and I would love pictures of snow!