Friday, January 26, 2007

Checking In

I got home around 9:30 tonight and then had to go to Walmart in search of stop watches. I had no luck finding them. But on the good news, my wallet was found with everything in it. I had left it in the suburban. I think I'm ready for the tournament tomorrow. I intended on doing several little things tonight, but it's just not going to happen. I have to leave the house by 5:45 a.m. so I really need to get to bed. I still have to find my speech shirt to wear tomorrow and I'm going to start the VCR to record Monk & Psych. (I know, I need Tivo) Well, time for me to attempt to get some rest... yeah, right... like I'm really going to sleep tonight and not have tournament nightmares.

6 comments:

Leann said...

Good luck on the tournament!

I'm glad you found your wallet also. It's always a pain replacing everything in it!

Billy said...

thank goodness you found your wallet. whew!

Andrew said...

I am glad you found your wallet too! I don't know what I would do without mine with all the personal stuff like IDs and such stuffed into it.

Hope the tournament is going well. I thought of you today and how busy you probably were keeping the tourney going smoothly. Get some good rest tonight and enjoy Mass tomorrow.

Your bud,

Andrew

Dave said...

Well, I know that this is after the fact so I hope that all went well at the tourney! :-)

Cheryl said...

After the fact too. Judging from all the trophies in your room, you rule at competition. I hope this one was also a huge success.

I've never lost my wallet but have a bad habit of losing my driver's licence. I'm currently on my second replacement.

Terri said...

Good news about the wallet and yes - get TIVO - its the best invetion since A/C! :o)