Sunday, January 28, 2007

Brief Posting

The tournament went very well. It got off to a slow start due to a stupid mistake on my part, in addition to some late schools and stupid debaters. But we ended up catching up on time and ended on time. I didn't have any major problems but I ran my ass off. By the end of the day my body was sore, my feet hurt and I was exhausted. At the awards ceremony my kids gave me a bouquet of flowers which are beautiful. When I go back to school tomorrow, I'll take a picture of them. I left them there because I thought I would enjoy them more seeing them all day. (And it's nice to show them off) In my haste to leave the tournament I forgot my laptop at the school. I took it up there in order to have it as a back up computer in case ours had problems. After the tournament I went out to eat with my kids and then came home. I slept late and went to the late mass this morning. I was going to go back to Hereford and get my laptop, but my dad called and wanted Josh and I to come out to the shop. He wanted to see the damage on the car and give Josh some money to be able to finally buy his iPod. So we went out there and got the money. We came home and I had some lunch and then laid down for a brief nap. My ex-husband called me and we talked for a bit, then Josh and I went to Walmart and just got home. This will be the only post until I get my laptop back tomorrow. I had to borrow Josh's computer to do this. I'm going to try to read a few quick blogs if I can before he wants his computer back. Otherwise, I'll have to catch up on the adventures of my fellow bloggers tomorrow.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Breathe

Anonymous said...

What a dedicated blogger! As a reader, I'm honored you would go to such efforts to publish a post, however, if you need to not post for a few days don't worry about us. I don't think your regular visitors are that flakey.
-P