Friday, January 19, 2007

For Andrew


Well... we're getting snow... again. I'm sure I'll be able to get better pictures tomorrow, but these are for my friend Andrew who rarely gets to see it. We're supposed to get quite a bit. I went to the store tonight to stock up so we have enough to get through a few days. I'm sure that school won't be cancelled on Monday... imagine that.

I'm slowly getting caught up on my tournament stuff. I'm still worried about the numbers in some of my events, but we'll see what happens next week. I did bring stuff home to work on this weekend. I got most of the judges scheduled and we're a few short, but hopefully those will get covered in next week.

I was so happy that the new season of Monk started tonight and I was actually home to watch it! I also watched Psych which is another great show.

I'm generally feeling better, but now I have a watery eye problem. Well, at least I can crash tonight and sleep in tomorrow. I'm just going to stay curled up under the covers most of the weekend.... getting out only to check email, read blogs and get food.

No comments: