Friday, January 05, 2007

Updated links

I haven't updated the links in my side bar in a long time. I had at least one outdated link and several other missing links of new blogs I'm reading regularly. Today I tried to update the best that I could, but if I've left you off and you're a regular reader of my blog, do let me know. I'll be glad to link to you if you just let me know.

And do check out some of the sites I've linked if you haven't already done so... there are some great reads in there!

Today I actually got some laundry done. I still have more to do, but I've made a dent and the dishwasher is running as I type this. I have to go to bed early tonight so I can leave a little before 7:00 a.m. and head to Hereford to leave for our speech tournament. Luckily the tournament is at a town that is only 20 miles away.

I'm going all out tonight and cooking a frozen pizza for dinner. So sue me. I was thinking of enjoying some libations (as Pipe would call it) this evening. The temperature has dropped considerably since this afternoon so I guess the cold front has started to move in. I'm trying to avoid turning the heat up too much, but I'll probably give in because I really hate being cold.

I'm not sure what to do with myself today. I spent a lot of time on the computer reading blogs and writing my previous post. The t.v. has not had anything good on today so I've left it on The Weather Channel most of the day. I'm thinking about trying my infocom games to see if they'll run on my computer. Or maybe I'll finish my latest rollercoaster tycoon scenario. Well, I think I'll work on figuring out what kind of beverage I will indulge in this evening.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I wish I knew how to add links, I'd sure do it@!!

Good luck on the speech tournement and I hear you about being cold...bbbrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Hey! I stop by almost everyday, but usually don't leave a comment. I enjoy hearing about your teaching as it reminds me of back when I taught school.

Hope next week is an easy return.
Becky