Sunday, January 23, 2005

Accomplished something today

You won't believe it. I actually did something amazing today. I did my taxes. I actually had to do my taxes for both 2003 and 2004. But I did it all.by.myself. And I'm getting money back. Wooohoooo! I may delay filing them for a little while so I won't be tempted to spend the money. I think I'll use it for our summer coaster trip. I think we've decided on Florida.
I got everything figured and realized that you can type on the .pdf files that you can download from the IRS website. So I started printing out the very pretty forms. And my printer ran out of ink. Wouldn't you know it? And it was after 7 p.m. when Best Buy closes. So I'll have to wait and get more ink tomorrow.
Now I must go do laundry or I will have to visit my schools naked tomorrow. Though I'm sure there are those that might appreciate my nakedness, I'm thinking it would not be a good thing. So I'm off.

No comments: