Thursday, January 27, 2005

My and my big mouth

I got an email the other day from Josh's band director asking for volunteers to help with the concession stand. So I said I'd help, thinking I'd work a few hours and then move along. But I've been asked to be in charge of the concession stand. I guess it's a compliment to me. And I do want to be actively involved with Josh's music stuff. I hope I'm not getting in over my head though. I guess I can handle it. What's a few candy bars, nachos and cokes any way? I used to work at the Wal-Mart snack bar. This should be a piece of cake. Mmmmm cake.
I'm still researching cars. I've narrowed done my list of those I want to test drive. I'd start shopping, except I still haven't gotten child support. I'd rather be current on my bills and get a few things paid down before going to the bank and asking for a loan. Good news is that Richard finally made his bike payment and it wasn't too late.
I've been doing a pretty good job keeping up with my new journal. I do an exercise almost every day. I also have a new Catholic book I'm reading. It's been the most informative of all.
Work has been quite busy. I visited five schools today. I missed my workout class. I'll have to make it up by walking or something this weekend. I hope the weather warms up. I do have an exercise tape that I haven't really ever done, so maybe I'll try that.
My life isn't really that interesting at the moment. Wish I had something insightful to say, but at a loss for words right now.

No comments: