Saturday, January 08, 2005

Blah, blah, blah

Just one of those blah days, you know? I finally fell asleep sometime after 12:30. Then I had to get up around 7-something. Went to the school. Had to come back home to scan some pics for the school, then go back up there. Stayed there until almost 2.
In the meantime, my brother was here cleaning out my furnace. I'm hoping it will start working better now. But I won't hold my breath. It does feel better, but I think that's because it's starting to warm up in general here.
I should have worked on yearbook stuff today, but didn't have the heart. Instead, I took a nap. Or tried to take a nap.
Then I ate some popcorn. Then I journaled. Then I decided we should have some real food and I went to the grocery store.
Got pre-made chicken. Had a drink. Now writing this. And I'm bored.
I really miss Marty. If he were here, we'd be sitting on the couch watching the first season of C.S.I. and sunggling up. I'd be able to sleep better at night. And maybe I wouldn't worry so much. Worrying sucks. But I can't help it.
And I've just been informed that I forget to get the damn milk from the store.
If you see my brain laying around anywhere, let me know. I've been missing it lately.

No comments: