Sunday, January 30, 2005

Rainy Sunday

Well Sunday is here and it's raining. Duh, you gathered that from my headline, huh? Well, I need to make some plans for today. I spent yesterday working on a project for Marty. I can't say anything about it because he might shock me and actually read my blog. I'm still a little put out by the fact that he didn't call me yesterday though he said the day before that he would. But I won't get into that. Going to try to not bitch here today.
Today I MUST clean my house and do laundry. And maybe I'll get that lighted tree in my living room put away. (Quit laughing... it's not February yet!)
I would like to get some yearbook stuff done as well. I need to figure out how to effectively spend my last $25 on groceries so we can eat the next few days. It's starting to feel like I'm back on welfare. What? Does that surprise you? I was a single parent all through college. Didn't get any help from Josh's dad. What else could I do? It wasn't the end of the world. But I was one of the rare exceptions that actually got off welfare when Josh was four.
Well, I think I'll go start in the kitchen.

No comments: