Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Wednesday Weigh-In

O.k. I figure Wednesday is as good a day as any to post my weight progress. Plus it makes for nice alliteration.
Drum roll please.... o.k. maybe not.
My starting weight officially today is 182.5. That's actually pretty good as at one point I peaked at 186 over the holidays and have been hanging around 183-184. It's still better than my all time high at 203.
After the major weight loss last year I did get officially down to 173 at one point but mostly hung around 178 for the majority of the time. (an official total of 25 lbs and two dress sizes)
But I still want to get down a few more sizes and be healthier and feel better about myself. I hope to lose at least 10 pounds by spring break. And another 15 at least by the end of summer. I think it's a realistic goal and I'm going to let you guys that read my blog monitor my progress. Wish me luck as I KNOW I'm going to need it.

No comments: