Friday, January 21, 2005

T.G.I.F

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a long week already. But I did make it to both my aerobics classes and have stuck to my plan (not diet) pretty well. I can't use the term diet because they simply don't work because I can't and won't stick to them. When they limit what I can eat, it just sucks for someone like me that likes food, but only certain foods. Alas, the world of the picky eater. So far I haven't really cheated. I did eat a little late on the nights I had aerobics class, but I have not had any fast food and no more than one coke a day.
Still haven't heard on child support. Still trying to decide what bills to pay and which to not pay.
I may have won a new yearbook account. That's always a good thing.
Marty is feeling worse today even after having antibiotics. I hope he's o.k. I wish I could be there to take care of him.
The new episode of Monk comes on tonight. That is very exciting.
That's all the exciting news in my world.

No comments: