Monday, January 17, 2005

There's a few out there

If there is at least one person in your life whom you consider a close friend, and whom you would not have met without the Internet, post this sentence in your journal.

There's a few out there. Patrick is one. Unless he's mad at me for posting about him in my journal. He hasn't talked to me in a few days. Sounds like things are going well in his new relationship. I am very happy for him.

And technically I wouldn't be with Marty without the internet since he found me via classmates.com.

And there are my new blog friends: Summer, Pete, Jim (Pete's editor), etc...

So, yes, the internet has been a great way to find new friends. Given that I don't have that many real friends that I see from time to time (several live far away) it's great to have those I've found on here.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Here's to good friends!

PEG said...

Not mad at you...just been otherwise occupied, and I'm fixing to be even more so since I start a class tomorrow (taking a CE course in photography at AC).