Monday, April 10, 2006

A busy week ahead

This is going to a very busy, but very wonderful week. Tonight I had to take Josh for an instrumental practice for the Holy Week services. Then I had about 15 minutes to get food and eat it before I had to return to the church for choir practice. It lasted 2 1/2 hours. Now it's already bed time and I still haven't done laundry. I had to wear a dress today because I had nothing else to wear. Tomorrow I guess it will be the same. It will be a long day at school and then another instumental rehearsal at 7 p.m. Wednesday will be RCIA and Choir rehearsal. Then Thursday begins the Holy Week services. Luckily I have the day off on Friday. They are showing The Passion of the Christ at the church on Friday morning. I am not sure if I am going to go or not. It is such a powerful movie that I am not sure I can handle watching it in the presence of others. Afterwards there will be the stations of the cross. Friday is also a day of both abstinence and fasting. But the best part of my week will be Saturday. That is when I will finally be confirmed!!!! I am getting so excited!!!! Can you tell??? With all the exclamation points??!!!

Other than all the music and church stuff, my life is uneventful. You can imagine that my house is a mess again. And again, I have no time to clean. My car is acting a little weird and I am wondering how much longer it is going to last. I don't know how I'll be able to get another one, but I'm going to have to do something for next fall when Josh starts driving. And now I better head to bed or I will be a walking zombie tomorrow.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I know you're excited. I'm excited for you!