Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I should be in bed

I figured having drugs would make me feel better. I do, but I don't. I am so not up to par today though. I feel drained, my nose is still running. My throat is a little better, but I really feel like I should be in bed right now. I also have to teach all day today. Maybe if I have my chicken noodle soup for lunch I will feel better.
Josh has a piano lesson today. I have to finish transposing music tonight. I also need to get some more beads. I am so glad I decided to take Thursday off. I probably should have taken today off though. I could really use a couch in my room. I would take a nap if I had one.
I am probably going to be a mean teacher today. I am making my kids take notes in an outline form today... with no fill in the blank notes. I know, I coddle them too much. To expect them to have paper and something to write with for class may just be asking too much.

No comments: