Thursday, April 06, 2006

Maybe not what the doctor ordered

But I think getting some extra rest was much needed. I slept in until about 9:00 this morning. Of course I woke up intermittently throughout the night and morning, but I feel that I finally am getting caught up on rest. I am starting to feel better, but still not quite back to normal. I am sure that this wonderful wind today isn't helping though. I went to Michael's (the store) today and got some beads that I needed to make some more rosaries. I am hoping for some extra cash soon so I can perhaps get enough to make one for everybody that has been involved in the RCIA class. I also went to the Catholic book store so I could get another crucifix and two centers. I had a very nice conversation with a guy that I guess is one of the owners. He was pleased to learn that I am a convert.
I am still not very confident about my confession tonight. I tried to search my mind for all those things that I felt I really needed to put out there, but I feel as though I am missing many things. Twenty-seven years is a lot to remember.
I have a couple of hours now to practice my showcase music. I also have to make sure my excel worksheet is ready for the cheerleading tryouts. I should clean my house, but maybe this weekend I'll work on it. I have also promised to help my brother's new girlfriend with some graphic design stuff, so that's what I will probably be doing tonight after confession.

1 comment:

Summer said...

How did confession go? I'm glad you're feeling better.