Monday, April 03, 2006

Still Alive

I was going to avoid going to the doctor, but after making the mistake of going to work today, I figured I really needed to get some medicine. Sure, it might clear up on it's own, but maybe I could get some drugs to make it go a little faster. Since I had a 3 hour block of time, I decided to go ahead and do it. I called and got an appointment for 10:00. Usually I'm in and out within about 30 minutes, but I guess I got there after someone else that took forever. That is the good thing about my doctor, though. He doesn't just quickly examine you ask a few questions and throw a prescription at you. He takes his time and asks how you're doing and tries to be thorough. He seemed to think my problem was mostly sinus and allergy issues with all the gunk and smoke that's been in the air. He gave me some samples and four prescriptions and an injection in my derriere. (Thinking of you, Jonathon ;) I only had the antibiotic filled. It's getting to that point where money is really, really tight again. Josh leaves for his trip on Thursday, so I have to give him some money for some meals.
I'm feeling a little better, but still not 100%. I just have so much going on this week. I have to get grades finished, Josh has an early piano lesson, RCIA on Wednesday (I am supposed to have more rosaries to take as well), Thursday is going to be a personal day off for me. It will be my day of reflection as I prepare for my first reconciliation. I also have clarinet ensemble practice that day and cheerleading tryouts. Then Friday is the WT Showcase of Music. I also have a bunch of music to transpose for Holy Week services. I am also playing at Mass this Sunday which is Palm Sunday. This will basically mark a year that I have been attending Mass. So, Summer, no I guess it's not going to let up soon... but it's still a good kind of busy. I just wish I could breathe normally at this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An injection in your ass, and you think of Jonathon? must be a colorful memory... heh heh heh...

Summer said...

I get tired just reading your blog. Get some rest soon. Glad you're feeling better.