Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Patrick's answers

Here are Patrick's answers since he requested it.

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you. Your intelligence.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you. Star Trek IV
3. I'll name something we should do together. Go to dinner (with Tiffany, of course)
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me). Honestly, I can't think of anything that would only make sense to you and me. So something that only makes sense to me is the phrase "No, no. Uh-huh. Quit." - Not related to you... just something random to fill this space.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you. Meeting you for the first time at Feldman's and realizing how tall you were.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you. "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. -Albert Einstein"
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you. Are you still thinking about finding a church to get involved in or just to go to?
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.

1 comment:

PEG said...

8. Yeah, I am...I had a longer response but Blogger ate it. More later. :)