Friday, April 21, 2006

Quick Update

I am out of town right now. (Thank goodness for hotels with free wireless internet) I am in San Angelo for UIL regionals. TAKS testing is over (another blessing) and things will be busy again for a while. I am exhausted. We travelled 6 hours on a bus, but it is the cool activity bus so we are able to watch DVD's. We watched "I Walk the Line" today. It was good, but a little hard to hear while the bus is going down the road. I will probably enjoy it more when I can watch it at home. The hotel is nice. We are staying at the Comfort Suites. I have a nice king size bed all to myself.
I am sure that I will sleep well tonight. Tomorrow will be a long day. I brought a new book, but I am almost finished with it. I may have to get another one before heading home. Well, off to bed as it will be an early start tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You have been tagged...see my blog for details.

Lisa