Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Not quite a zombie

But I am feeling tired today. I hit the snooze on my alarm a few times this morning. I know that not drinking cokes during Lent has been a good thing for me and I may have lost a couple of pounds even, but I sure can tell that my energy is zapped when I don't have one.
I am trying to figure out what to do about teaching next week. We are involved in TAKS testing in the mornings and then will have all afternoon classes. So I will not see two of my classes all next week. They are working on speeches and if I have my other classes present them next week, then the other classes will be behind. I also have to keep in mind how much time we have left until school is out. So what do I do with the afternoon classes next week? Is it time to figure out some other fun communication games to play besides Taboo and Charades? Can I find a movie that will somehow relate to what I have been teaching them? Any suggestions?

No comments: