Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Floating

That's the way my head feels right now. Last night was horrible. I had a terrible headache that didn't go away with aleve or tylenol. I finally took a benadryl before bedtime and it finally cleared my head by this morning. I took my other meds this morning, but I'm starting to feel stopped up again. I am doing better than yesterday, but still not quite myself. I think this darn time change has not been good. I really hate the time change because it takes me forever to get caught up on sleep. Not feeling good and not getting enough sleep cause major problems.

My brother has a new girlfriend. I chatted with her online last night. She is wanting some help with a school project. She is studying to be a nurse practitioner. He seems to be quite taken with her, but I haven't met her in person yet. Maybe soon.

I hope to be caught up with my grades by the end of today so I won't have to worry about it the rest of the week. One of the horrible things about teaching is all the grading. We have to somehow justify a student's grade, but it just seems to pile up somehow. I am still amazed that students can take an open note, open book test and still fail it.

Tonight I am going to RCIA and then I'm getting away for the evening. I have been needing some alone time and so I booked myself into a hotel in Amarillo so I can just get away. That's one of the reasons why I am taking Thursday off. I also needed the day to get some other personal things done. I am so ready for it! Josh will be gone Thurs-Saturday on his band trip. He will get back early, early on Sunday morning. I am supposed to play my clarinet during Palm Sunday's Mass so I really need to find time to practice. I also need to practice my clarinet ensemble music. I had great intentions this weekend, but didn't get to it since I was in bed the entire time.

No comments: