Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Playing Hooky

Not exactly, but it was a nice day today. My meeting started at 10:00. I couldn't find decent parking so I had to walk a bit. We met in regards to our UIL district tournament this year. Then we visited. We complained about our schedules and class sizes. I had the nerve to complain about having 20 in one class when another teacher has 42. That's unheard of. We had lunch around 11:30. Then we visited some more. I think I left around 1:30. I came home for a bit then I headed to Amarillo in search of brown shoes. (To go with my brown pants and my khaki's) I didn't find anything at the mall. I did, however, get another cheap table cloth in order to make curtains for my office. Buying the table cloth is much cheaper than getting the material. From there I headed to Target. I finally found some shoes I could live with. It took some digging. I wasn't sure if they'd work since they were a size 8 and I usually wear a size 7 1/2. But shoes are strange and sometimes an 8 is small. They seemed to fit with thin socks which is what I'll wear with them so I got them. They are soft and comfortable which is a must.

After that, I headed back home. Josh called me to let me know that he got the part of Maurice in the school musical (Beauty & the Beast) this year. I think he's happy with it. Now I'm tired. I didn't do much today, but I feel worn out. I think it's because I haven't had my coke. I always have one coke at lunch. Today all I had was a small glass of tea. Josh is staying late at school and may have something going on this evening so I may be on my own for dinner. Well, I guess I'll see what's on t.v. since I don't have any school work.

No comments: