Sunday, September 16, 2007

Taking it easy

I should be getting work done right now, but I'm not. Last night we didn't get home until around 1:30 a.m. I went to bed and slept until my cat started whining around 6:30 a.m. At some point I got up to feed the screaming animal and tried to go back to bed. I had to be up at 9:00 to get ready for church. I took a shower and washed all the gunk out of my hair. I got to church by 10:00 and went to adult faith formation class. I had to leave early to practice singing. I went to Mass and did the singing and then came home. I drew a map for Josh to be able to get to the school where his symphony practice is today. By then I was both hungry and tired, but tired won out so I took a nap. I got up a couple of hours later as the phone was ringing. My dad called and wanted to know how Josh's car was doing. I told him it was fine as it seems to be running o.k. He's going to take us out to dinner tomorrow.

I still haven't eaten except for a small bag of chips. Josh will be home soon so I might as well wait for dinner. I need to get some lesson plans ready for tomorrow. I'm going to try to start LD debate in my debate classes tomorrow. I need to get some laundry done and go to the store since we're out of milk. I guess that means I need to get dressed. Well, I better get out before it gets too late.

No comments: