Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to library stuff

Finally no orientations this week.  I did have classes in the library and lab today, but nothing that I had to really help with.  I did some work on the website, shelved books, and set up a Halloween display of scary books to read.  These middle school kids really like the scary books.  Tomorrow we have another campus visit and the library is reserved for the visitors in the afternoon.  I’ve learned my lesson and I’ll be working in my office while they’re here – rather than get kicked out of my own library.  I stayed late setting up the display today.  I think it turned out pretty well considering that it’s my first.  The previous librarian left all her seasonal decorations.  I think she probably decorated more of the library, but I just did a display of books to read.   I don’t have much more to share so I’ll leave you with pictures of my book display.

369 370 371 372 373

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks for showing us!
jan