Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Missing my Marvin ties

It’s red ribbon week at school so there are dress up days.  Tuesday was wearing team jerseys but I didn’t have anything to wear.  Today was crazy sock day so I wore my Marvin socks.  Tomorrow we are supposed to wear ties.  Of course I wanted to wear one of my Marvin the Martian ties, but I can’t find them.  I’ve unpacked all my Marvin stuff and they weren’t in any of the boxes.  I’m not sure if I just stuffed them in a random box somewhere and haven’t gotten to them or what.  I guess that means I’m going to be going through all remaining unopened boxes so I can find them.  It will drive me crazy until I do.

Today was another busy day, but not too bad.  I had to leave school early to go to a meeting.  I picked up my paycheck and went to the bank to deposit it.  It will be another month before it gets direct deposited – hopefully in the right account this time.  I headed to the meeting and got out of there by 4:00.  I headed home and waited for the pest control guy to arrive.  He came and went and I cooked some frozen PF Chang’s teriyaki chicken for dinner.  I’m enjoying a glass of wine and am going to change into my PJs soon.  Then I have to start going through boxes searching for the missing ties. 

I pretty much have all my stuff on the bookshelves, but now there’s the mess of empty boxes, crates, and newspapers that need to be cleaned up.  I guess I’ll get to that at some point – after I make a bigger mess I’m sure.

I’m thinking of going out to the movies again this weekend.  I enjoyed getting out the last time I went.  I could try a different restaurant for lunch this time. 

1 comment:

Leann said...

I hope you are able to find the ties so you can wear it tomorrow! I'm already in my PJ's and enjoying the peace and quiet. Do you have a movie in mind for this weekend? I've not seen any previews or looked to see what's playing in months. No Cable ya know :-)
Have a blessed day