Saturday, October 08, 2011

Mowing delayed

I planned to mow this morning, but we got some rain early this morning so it was put off for a while.  I just got back in from mowing the front.  The back will have to wait.  I’m going to try a coffee experiment again this morning.  I’m brewing another cup and we’ll see how it goes.  It looks like we’re going to get more rain today.  That will be a relief.  The high is supposed to be only 89.  I think that is the coolest thus far. 

Today’s agenda is to finish my book (about halfway through now) and clean house.  It is getting quite untidy.  I’ve started dishes, but need to put up clothes, do more laundry, vacuum, and put miscellaneous things away.  But I’m not going to rush on that.  For now it’s me and a book and the tv and sometimes the laptop.

1 comment:

Leann said...

At least you got the front done! Most important part...right? lol
I can't bring myself to even try coffee. It smells wonderful, especially some of the flavored ones. I don't want to start, but sometimes wish I did :-) I hope you had a wonderful day and got everything you wanted to, accomplished. Blessed be Annabelle.

Funny......my secret word was winckedi....lol